IOSC 2024 Call for Papers and Posters
IOSC bridges the gap between “boots on the ground” practitioner experience and “lab coat” academic/research skill set by bringing together professionals from the international response community, private sector, government, nongovernment organizations, and academia under one roof.
From big-picture global trends to hyper-focused community impact, IOSC tackles the greatest challenges facing our community with sound science and practical innovation.
Submit a proposal today to play an integral role in advancing the spill response community. Educate your colleagues on the most innovative developments in research, technology, and resources management impacting our community today.
The deadline to submit a paper or poster is Friday, May 12, 2023.
- Advances in Training, Planning and Exercises
- Alternate Fuels
- Arctic and Cold Weather Planning, Preparedness and Response
- Arctic Spills
- Case Studies and Lessons Learned
- Data Management/Visualization
- Disaster Response
- Emergency Media
- Enabling Response: Best Practices of Support Functions
- Energy Transition
- Inland Prevention, Preparedness, Response and Restoration
- Knowledge Transfer
- Learning from Response to Natural Disasters
- Microplastics & Tertiary Responses
- MPRI 1 and Other Science
- New Developments in Prevention and Response Technologies and Practice Methodologies
- Off-shore Wind
- Spill Science
- Outreach and Communication
- Prevention, Preparedness, and Response Policy
- Proposed Developments in Prevention, Preparedness, Response and Restoration
- Public Relations/Community Health and Responder Safety
- Research Outcomes Informing Planning, Preparedness, Response, and Restoration
- Spill Impacts and Recovery
- Spill Surveillance, Visualization, & Monitoring
- Unconventional Products
- Virtual Training for Responders/Simulations