Where is the IOSC Conference located?
New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
900 Convention Center Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70130
How much does it cost to attend IOSC 2024?
Registration prices can be found here.
Are there any reduced rates on Registration?
Discounted Registration Rates are offered as part of our Early Bird Registration.
Early Bird deadline is FRIDAY, January 5, 2024
What are the differences in Registration Rates?
- Registration rate is based on your employer (industry, government, academia)
- Registration rate is based on whether you book your hotel room within our block of discounted rooms.
- Registration rate is based on when you register (Early Bird discounts are in effect until January 5, 2024 only)
What is included with my Registration?
Full Conference: welcome reception (Monday), exhibit hall, lunch in exhibit hall (Tuesday-Thursday), platform sessions (Tuesday-Thursday), tech demo, film festival and photo gallery, poster presentations (i.e. everything except the Monday short courses and optional Closing Reception)
What are the prices of the short courses?
- Full Day Short Courses are $425 for Early Bird and $475 after January 5, 2024
- Half Day Short Courses are $250 for Early Bird and $300 after January 5, 2024
- Short Course descriptions can be found here
- Please Note: Short Courses require a minimum of 25 registrants. If the Short Course does not fill the minimum, a cancellation note will be sent to those registered and you can choose another Short Course or your monies will be refunded.
Do I have to attend the conference if I want to attend the short courses?
No, you can register for the short courses only.
Please Note: Short Courses are not transferable
When I try and register, why does it say my email is already registered?
Every registration requires a unique email address. If you are having issues registering, please contact our Customer Service Representatives for additional assistance at email@example.com
Does IOSC offer Continuing Education Credits?
IOSC does not provide continuing education credits; however, you maybe be able to submit your attendance for credit directly. Please check with your certifying organization for requirements.
Do I need a Visa to attend the conference?
- As an international attendee, the IOSC recommends that you verify visa requirements with the American Consulate in your own country as soon as possible. To determine if you need a visa, please refer here.
- After verifying that a visa is needed, please contact Kristen Wozniak in our Registration Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain one.
- We recommend applying at least 6 months in advance, as it can be a lengthy process.
What is the Cancellation Policy if I can no longer attend?
Registration cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com and received 60 days in advance of the first day of the event (on or before March 14, 2024) to qualify for a refund, less a $50 USD administrative fee. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of date cancellation received, to the original form of payment. After March 14, 2024, there will be no refunds for cancelled registrations. Substitutions are welcome and must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and received on or before May 11, 2024. Hotel reservations must be canceled directly with the hotel. IOSC will not be responsible for communicating your cancellation with the hotel.
Join Our Mailing List